Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Computer Fever

One of the computers in the computer lab at school was attacked by a virus and spyware. Therefore, during my computer lessons it kept shutting down and restarting. My children, being unbearably nosy and inquisitive as all children are, made it their business to demand the answer to why the computer was acting so strange. Therefore, I gave them the simplest answer that a six year old could understand. I said that the computer had a virus and it was sick. All of them nodded satisfactorily, pondering about the poor computer. I thought I gave them a suitable answer since no one made any more enquiries. Thus it should be the end of the story.

A week later, I brought the children to the lab again. The computer that was hacked remained unstable so the children asked why we are still using the computer since it was sick. Two of the children in my class were commenting to themselves about the unfortunate computer having a fever. One of the children, a particularly adorable boy put his hand on the hottest part of a running computer and exclaimed, “Yaloh, got fever. Very hot oh!”

I wonder if this is how Miracle will get her temperature taken when she's sick. :)

2 comments:

Leon Lim said...

Hahaha, then I got fever everyday lor...overheated hehe.

My computers some more on almost 24 hours wan haha

mitmit said...

Should get my class children to touch ur PC and see what they say.