Saturday, September 20, 2008

I dunno Edren, i find this tag kinda irrelevant in some places.......

1. The last person to tag you is?
Edren

2. What relationship of you with him/her?
Churchmate

3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
a. quiet
b. reserved
c. likes kids
d. hmmm.....
e. ......

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you.
Faithfully commenting on my posts even at times when there's rwally nothing to comment about.

5. The most memorable words that he/she said to you.
I'm a weapon!! (People, beware!! I might just shoot you!)

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
Sorry, no chance. Found my prince long time ago.

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Shoot him? hahaha!!

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on?
See what I mean by irrelevant.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
because he refuses to babysit for me. Wah ha ha ha!!

10. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
Desirable? As in he desires something or I desire to do for him? No can do. don't understand question.

11. The overall impression to he/she is...
Nice guy. :)

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Hot, cold, warm, too hot, too cold, not warm enough? I seriously don't know, but my friends have said I'm nice.

13. The character of you for youself is?
Huh?

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Michelle the Grouch!! Well, to use the word hate is kinda over the top. Just dislike will do. Got rid of the word "hate" when describing myself after I realized; if Jesus thinks I'm good enough to die for me, I'm good.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
A better me!

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
the person....them. Am i supposed to say something to a person or the people who cares about me?

17. Eight people to tag:
Nada....Coz I only pass on tags that are either disgusting or disgustingly fun. But i guess i have to imagine who I will tag in order for me to answer the next few questions.
1.Mike Leo
2. pauline Chen
3. Wai Chi
4. Jayne
5. Edmund
6. Alyna
7. Leon lim
8. My mum. But she doesn't have a blog. Hmmm....

18. Who is number 2 having relationship with?
I was sworn to secrecy. ZIP!

19. Is number 3 a male or female?
Girl power.

20. If number 7 and number 8 be together will it be a good thing?
Umm... I don't think Leon will be interested to be my stepfather. It's enough to be Miracle's Godfather.

21. How about number 5 and 8?
Can't see it happening at all.

22. What is number 1 studying about?
God!!

23. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Too lazy to list it down. Suffice to say, we talked.

24. Is number 4 single?
Happily married.

25. Say something about number 2.
Cute, dedicated to God, great dancer, wonderful friend...how many things is good enough for "something" coz my list can really go on.

No comments: