Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What if God has a blog?

A few nights ago, as I was trying to sleep I had this thought. "What if God has a blog? What kinda things will He put in His blog?"

I suppose if He had a message box, the first message from Him will be " I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

What picture or message would God have splattered right at the top of his blog? Perhaps a shot from the movie Passion of Christ with the words "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

How about Twitters? Will God twitt that He is trying to knock some sense into some of us stubborn ones. Hehe!


The one I couldn't figure out is posts. I mean what would God post? I cannot even begin to imagine what is in God's infinite mind.


What would you comment if God posted? Can we argue with the almighty God? What would you ask God in His blog? I might ask God how many people will be needed to screw on a light bulb in heaven. (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink to Michael Leong)


Talking about Mike, the reason I'm posting this is because halfway through mulling my thoughts with him, he answered me with a snore. Heheh! Can't blame him coz he was very tired that day. We also take turns to discuss things with 'snores' occasionally. Sometimes I do it at the beginning of our conversation; the moment my head touches the pillow. Anyway, what would u guys say to God having a blog? I did come to a conclusion and this is my conclusion.


If God had a blog, God's blog will be The Bible. God has told us everything we need to know in that Holy book. The story of the Israelites and the Father, the story of Jesus, the story of the Holy Spirit and in the end, Jesus is coming. I'm no theologian so this is the lay man's view I have.


If I may quote Revelation 22:18-21

"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.
Can u see the love this Father has for his child? I like the way Mike holds Miracle. How his strong hands supports her. Can you see a smile peeking through Mike's lips? I also like to imagine the adoration in little Miracles eyes for her dad as she looks up at his face. This photo helps to remind me of God's love and the reason I worship Him everyday.

3 comments:

Edr3nK0h said...

Hi Mimit, reading this post.. you're just like the latest US' invention - Non Lethal Weapon, (The weapon is designed to stop people by firing millimeter-wave electromagnetic energy in a beam that quickly heats up the surface of the victim's skin. Within seconds the person feels pain that is akin to touching a hot light bulb, shooting directly into my heart.

It really make me turn my eye back as in Phil 3:13-14. It's the second time since last evening God has spoken deep into my heart about my renewal in Him.. I really need to learn. :D

Thanks Sis..

mitmit said...

I've been called many things but this is the 1st time I'm called a weapon.heheh!! Praise God. I feel privileged to be used by God to put something in ur heart.

Let's press on towards the goal, bro!!

Edr3nK0h said...

Haha.. Never been called as weapon is it? Hmm.. there'll be more to come.. :D

Good Nite...