Sunday, June 1, 2008

The B.I.B.L.E. Tag


1) How many book have you read in the Old Testament?
How many books are there in the Old Testament? Guess I didn't really count.

2) How many book have you read in the New Testament?
Completely finish? Umm...Did a Scripture Union course on ACTS, Did the 1,2,3 Johns. That's all, I'm afraid.

3) The book(s) in the Bible which I like to read the most?
Psalms. And yet I didn't finish it!! Oh dear.

4) Who is my favourite male character(s) in the Bible and why? (other than Jesus)
David. Coz he is a dancer.

5) Who is my favourite female character(s) in the Bible and why?
Naomi. Coz she is faithful n obedient.

6) My favourite Bible verse(s) is/are…
Psalm 121

7) How many versions of Bible do you have?
NIV, NLT

Miracle & her Dad's BIG bible.

No comments: