Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hand phones n Close ups


Have you noticed the way young girls take photos with their handphones nowadays? Perhaps the technology wasn't around when we were teens. Maybe we (those who consider yourself in the older category) have lost our 'cuteness'. I observed that the new style of capturing close ups seems to flatter the younger generation more. I tried to take photos of myself sometime ago. It just came out WEIRD. No need to torture anyone by posting it here but I'm posting this cute one of Miracle. Just wish I could do more with it but I dunno how to use photo shop. Sigh....


p.s: To the girls whom I took ur photos, u got to admit it looks good on my blog. Heheh!! Jangan marah,ya.

1 comment:

~doNNa^~ said...

All my little babies in are so cute and beautiful.. great picturesss...