Saturday, June 7, 2008

Recipe for a good holiday.

The school holidays are over!! Boo Hoo! Back to updating my blog once in a blue blue moon.
But I got to say I really enjoyed this holiday. All thanks to this recipe I concocted:

Ingredients:
1. Free time. Lots of free time.
2. Baby.
3. Super Hero husband


First, draw up a schedule.
















Then, put in all activities.
Make sure to have Pulau Ketam Trip (with hands free. Meaning no babies tagging along. Wah ha ha ha!!), trip to The Curve (coz I’ve never been there), birthday parties. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!



After that, enlist help.














Thank You hubby. Without you my holiday will be so drabby. Thanks for being my driver, cook, cleaner, baby sitter, IT Consultant & much more.

Gotta give credit to a great mom in law!! No complains at all even when I left Miracle at her place for a whole day!

3 comments:

Mike Leo said...

Wah.. how blessed you are..marreid to such a wonderful and cool husband.

He sohlud get the hubby-of-the-year award. I hope all the hubby of the world would examplify him

Edr3nK0h said...

errkk hmm...!! *choke" Hehe...

mitmit said...

Perhaps I should leave the "praising of husbands at home" n not in my blog....heheh!Yup, i am truly blessed!